Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cheers to 2015....

I'm thankful for 2015, what it brought me and what it is allowing me to leave behind.

In 2015 I learned a lot about myself, what I am willing to put up with as a person and what I am not willing to put up with.

I started the year in a really low place.  A place of doubt, insecurity, uncertainty about my future, and not a lot of hope.

I feel like my summer helped me to run back to God.

I found Him, I found community.  I found truth, light, love.  I find a place where I could be myself.

2015 will always be a year of healing for me.  The year that God brought me through a lot of self-doubt, fear, and destruction.  The year that He showed me just how far His grace and love go.

The year He answered so many prayers.

I am so thankful for this year.  I am thankful for the ups and downs.  I am thankful for the mistakes.  I am thankful for the successes.  I am thankful that through it all I am looking to 2016 with so much joy and happiness.

I am excited to see what is to come.



2015.... Thanks to a God who Heals.....Loves.....Forgives....and gives us Abundantly more than we deserve! 



No comments: