Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Absolutely Authentic from A to Z! Young

Being young...we all want to stay young forever.  I want to stay in my 30's forever.  My 20's were great, but there were so many growing pains.  I don't want to be young like that again.  I would not go back to my teens either.   A time in my life when I thought that I knew everything, when in fact I knew pretty much nothing. 

I feel like being in your 30's you are still young enough to have fun, but not so young that you make the same dumb mistakes over and over.  Oh sure there will always be mistakes, we are human after all.  But I want to be authentically young.  I don't ever want to get too old to laugh, have fun, enjoy some good music, or a good beer.  I don't ever want to get too old to laugh at my mistakes, to ride a roller coaster, to travel the world.  I don't ever want to be too old to take advice, embrace change or dance. 

I want to always and forever be authentically young.  To live life with a young mind, heart, and spirit.  That will be a life well lived. 

What about you? Do you want to be authentically young?




No comments: