Monday, April 20, 2015

Absolutely Authentic from A to Z! Quirky

I absolutely LOVE the word Quirky!  There are just so many different fun ways to use this word.  A better way to think of it is authentically unusual.  I love my quirkiness.  Those traits that make me....well me. 

My adventureous spirit.  I'm guessing that I don't really exactly understand everything about myself that is quirky.  I am sure that my students and those I'm around for most of the day could easily tell you the quirky things that I do. 

Right now my quirkiness is pretty much centered around my health and being the best version of ME!  I am obsessed with getting healthy.  So much so that it is what is leading my authentic quirkiness. 


I post so many selfies it's ridiculous...but it's helping me stay accountable...so I'm okay with it! 


Are you quirky in some way????  Please share!!! 








3 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Excellent Q word!
Quirky is such a great word. I never met a quirky person I didn't like.

--
Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
2015 A to Z of Vampires
http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

Robyn said...

Embrace your quirkiness! An excellent trait for a writer!

tawnya said...

Yes! Quirky!!!