Thursday, December 20, 2018

Advent - Day 19

I'm skipping a few days, but I decided to get myself back on track this way, and then I will do some more blogging of the days I have missed once I get time. 

Thinking about joy.  Oftentimes I find myself in a joyless state.  I usually am thinking about everything that is going wrong instead of how much I have.  I think that my life is awful, but then I remember just how much I have.  Practicing gratitude sure does help me to know how much I have.  Sometimes I forget until I sit down and start listing all the good things that are in my life.  My friends, my family, the roof over my head.  These are all things that I take for granted.  So, today I am thankful for the things I have.  I want to live in a joyful state.  Joyfulness comes with gratitude. 

No comments: