Sunday, October 27, 2013

The lighter side of life

I got to watch the world series today.  It was from the comfort of my own bed, without anyone else helping me to cheer the Cards on, but I still was so excited to be able to actually watch it as it was happening.  I am simply in awe of how far the world has come even in the 12 years that I have been venturing overseas.  I am amazed that I can download and app....pay $3 and be able to watch the world series that is happening where my sister lives on the other side of the world.  How crazy is that? 

Its things like these that don't make living here seem so far away.  It makes life a little more bearable.  I am so thankful for the internet.  For the fact that I can have daily communication with my family and friends.  I am so thankful that I am blessed in this way! 

And for grills!  Even in the Philippines...Sunday afternoon is grilling time!  ;) 

No comments: