Saturday, October 19, 2013

Emotions are raging...and I wonder why?

Today I got really angry at something that was not even that big of a deal, but do you ever have those days when you just don't want to hear a million explanations of why something is the way it is.  You just want someone to tell you what they want to tell you without giving you a 10 minute explanation of  why it is this way.  

That was me today.  All I wanted to know was what I needed to pay for bills this month.  I didn't need to know who got what money, and why.  I just wanted to pay my bill and be done.  I am still a little bit irritated about it, and I think I may have hurt someone's feelings, but the truth is that sometimes I think we feel like we have to justify every little thing, and honestly we don't.  There is no reason to explain to me unless I ask.  

I know I need more grace for others, because I know that I am not perfect.  I have to say that I am not perfect, and so I continue to learn how to handle things the right way.  Most of the time, I probably handle them the complete wrong way.  For that I am really sorry, and do hope that some day I can change.  Baby steps...a little bit at a time.  

 

No comments: