Saturday, October 19, 2013

Christmas comes early on this island...

Last weekend one of the things that I found just totally crazy was the fact that Christmas decorations were everywhere.  Apparently they start celebrating 100 days before Christmas.  So...there is Christmas music playing and Christmas decorations around every corner.  I am finding it a little difficult to get into the Christmas spirit.  I love Christmas, but I need Thanksgiving to come first before I can really get into the Christmas spirit.  It does give me a sense of joy though.  Joy to know that Christmas is not going to go by without being celebrated.  

This year I will be in the Philippines....a couple weeks ago I was really upset at the idea of staying in Kuwait for Christmas due to funds, but now...well I am pretty excited about what awaits this Christmas season.  Maybe a trip...and a trekk...and just some good fun!  

No comments: