Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankfulness Days 1 and 2

I decided that this year I wanted to do more than just write a thankful status.  I want to really understand for myself what I am thankful for...so look out....30 blogs of Thankfulness.  Hope you enjoy!  Some days might be together, because I'm not quite as good about blogging daily as I should be....



Day 1:  I'm thankful for Sunsets.  There is just something about seeing the colors included in a sunset that truly make me thankful for a Creator.  I can't stop loving them.  No matter if I am sitting on top of a mountain, at the beach, or driving down a mid-western road.  I love sunsets.  I love watching the colors disappear knowing that tomorrow will be a new day.  Knowing that no matter what good or bad things happened during the day, I can start over in the morning.  


Day 2:  I am thankful for celebrity status.  I know this sounds really non-humble of me.  Today though as I walked around I thought how thankful I am to be American and blonde.  I may not always crave attention and sometimes it drives me up the wall.  But I am thankful that I can be who I want to be in this place, and get compliments right and left.  I am thankful for my status as an American.  Even if I did nothing to deserve it! 

No comments: