Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A to Z- Authentic Inspiration: Kids #atozchallenge






Every single day I walk into my classroom and teach kids.  Probably as long as I can remember I have known that I would be working in a setting with kids.  They make me laugh, they frustrate me, but most of all they inspire me.  They are so resilient.  They have so much fun with everything.  They forgive so easily.  They dream impossible dreams!  They live life to its fullest.  Kids inspire me to be the best person that I can be.  They forgive me when I fail, (trust me I fail).  They don't give up on people when they make mistakes.  Kids move to the beat of their own drum. Kids are the greatest form of honesty.  Kids never give up! 

When I think about all the kids I have met along the way, I am overwhelmed by how they have impacted my life.  I don't think that I would be able to be the awesome person I am without them.  They have taught me most importantly how to love.  Kids love with no expectations.  They give and keep giving despite how often grownups hurt them.  They are the best example of sacrifice!  I am so thankful for the inspiration that I get everyday from the kids that are in my life!  What a blessing! 

What kids are in your life?  How do they inspire you to be a better person? 



 “The soul is healed by being with children.”
Fyodor Dostoyevsky




 “I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take the subway... let them be better people, let them believe more in themselves.”
C. JoyBell C.




“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Great Speeches

6 comments:

Nicola said...

I used to love to feed off the energy that the kids in my school gave off - it was a rewarding chapter of my life. As a mother, I have learned that the toughest part of being a mother is letting your child go. Even though I am extremely proud of my daughter and happy that she's happy, I still miss her each day. The bonds will forever remain strong.

Julia said...

I admire people who spend a life teaching and working with kids. It takes a lot of dedication and perseverance.

Pat Garcia said...

I still work with kids in my church. They are a delight because I learn so much from them. And then I play the keyboards in our church band and I am the oldest teenager there. Again, I learn so much. It is a joy and inspiration to work with kids and teenagers.

Shalom,
Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

Masked Mom said...

I raised four of my own and spent lots of time with nieces and nephews. Currently, I am immersed in early grandmotherhood--my granddaughter is 2 1/2. She spends lots of time my husband and I and it has been a revelation as close relationships with kids always are. You sound like the best kind of teacher--one who truly appreciates the little lives around you!

J Lenni Dorner said...

J here, of the #atozchallenge Arlee Bird's A to Z Ambassador Team.
How has the challenge been going for you so far? Are you meeting your goals of posting and hopping to other blogs?
My blog's giveaways are still going! I'm encouraging everyone to visit more stops.
http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com
Kids are amazing. I know a few from the hospital. Resilient, wise, and stronger than the adults.

tawnya said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by! I love reading all your comments and hearing your thoughts on kids! They are definitely stronger then adults!