Sunday, November 29, 2015

November Thankfulness....

I spent the month of November being Thankful for a lot of things.  I actually managed to stay on top of my thankful posts each day, which is a huge accomplishment for me.  I usually get behind and then have to do five at once to get caught up.  

Those posts allowed me to truly think about what I was thankful for each day.  It gave me a chance to focus on the good things that were going on.  So often I get so caught up in what is going wrong, or analyzing everything that is happening in my life that I forget to just stop and be thankful for the good.  

I am so thankful for the way God is working right now in my life.  Somethings are hard because I feel myself being chipped away.  I feel the things that aren't good in me being pulled out and thrown away.  That's hard.  It's a hard thing to realize those parts of yourself that need to be changed and shined up.  

Perfection isn't something that is within my grasp.  I can't be perfect, but I can be thankful for the things that I am learning and the ways that I am growing.  

In this month of thankfulness I have realized just how many people God has brought in my life.  I have realized just how much I have to be thankful for.  

I'm happy for the time to reflect, and am hopefully that I don't lose it! 

No comments: