Thursday, February 27, 2014

Why I chose It Works! Global for my business...

Pretty much my whole life I have been in debt and overweight.  I am pretty sure that I can count only 2 seasons in my life when I felt good about what I looked like and the amount of money I was making.  I have never felt sorry for myself, well not for longer than a few minutes at a time anyways.  Mostly because I have seen how people in third world countries live, and I know that I do not have it rough at all.  I know that I should be thankful for all that I have been given. 

I can't help though but feel like I could do something more to change these two things.  They are my downfalls, the things that I just really do not like about myself.  I have sought out supplemental income while teaching, and even while not teaching.  I mean last year I was working a full-time job and a part-time job plus living with my Dad and Step-Mom to try and pay off some debt.  I still have just felt overwhelmed with how much money I owe for an education that I am thankful to have. 

I had looked into a couple of direct sale companies.  In fact I almost signed up right before I decided to go overseas again.  Looking back now I am so thankful that I didn't go that direction.  Not because that company isn't great, but because of the journey I have been embarking on for the last year. 

I want to be healthy...not just lose weight, but live a lifestyle that is healthy.  I have been juicing for a couple of months now.  I wish I could say that the weight has just melted off, but it hasn't.  I do feel better about myself though and I have a lot more energy.  It is funny how much energy I actually have when I juice, eat lots of greens, and work out.

For a couple of months I have been seeing this "crazy wrap thing" pop up on my FB feed, instagram, and here in the last two weeks twitter.  I actually didn't really pay any attention to it.  I checked out some of the before and after pics and then just kind of let it disappear from my mind.  I mean I am in the middle of trying to once again find another job.  So, don't really have time to be looking into businesses, and I will admit that I kind of thought that it was all a big scam.  I mean...come on a wrap? 

Then one of my friends from RH messaged me and asked me to check it out.  As soon as I did I knew that this is what I had been looking for.  First of all it is a team environment...people that actually care about you and want to see you succeed.  Second of all and maybe this should be the most important, this is a company that is helping people get out of debt.  My goal for myself is to be debt free.  I am really, really tired of living from paycheck to paycheck with no savings, and no way to even save with the income I am making now.  I want to pay off my college loans, my car, and my credit cards.  I want to be free of financial burden, but I am want to do something that helps sustain lives. 

I believe in the It Works! Global products.  I believe in the wrap, the greens, but most of all I believe in the company. 

A year ago I would have never dreamed I would be doing this.  I'm a teacher that's what I do, but what if my dream is bigger than just teaching (not that teaching is bad, because it isn't).  What if there are bigger plans in store for me, once I am debt free.  I have always felt like the fact that I was in so much debt has held me back from things that I really need and want to do.  So, this is why I am taking this step.  Living debt free is important, but living a healthy life is even more important. 

Here's to a new adventure...maybe some of you will join me for the ride! 

No comments: