Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finding Myself in Social Media

This weekend I really started a twitter account.  I have been using IG (Instagram) for a few weeks now and love it.  I have been able to connect with people all over the world, and it is awesome!  I am so excited.  I also signed up for this online class that was free.  It is actually a health class that talks about the four most common diseases.  I am really trying hard to kick all the bad habits I have started along the way, and get myself as organic as possible.  It is tough sometimes, but it is worth it.  I want to be happy and healthy.  I don't want to wake up one day and realize that I have ruined my life just because I didn't feel like caring. 

Social Media to me is inspiring.  I am finding myself hooked to my iPad and in some ways I know that it is probably creating an addiction in me.  In other ways though I am thankful for a connection to the outside world.  I am stuck away from family and friends, and sometimes it gets lonely.  I have found that FB, IG and Twitter make the world a little more bearable and a little less small. 

Connections are my life..people are my life.  I am thankful that this world is a place where we can connect with others from an ocean away. 

No comments: