Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankfulness 11-14...

Day 11- I am thankful for clean water.  I know that in many places they don't have clean water.  I know that in many places the idea of clean water is just this dream.  I know that I am so blessed to have clean water on a daily basis.  


Day 12- I am thankful for expression.  I am thankful that I have learned how to express myself through writing.  I am so thankful that I have been able to write during this month of November almost on a daily basis.  I have been able to write down my life, and my thoughts.  I am so thankful for the written word.  

Day 13- I am thankful that Ryan Ferguson was freed.  I am thankful that his story shows one of love and faith.  I am thankful that he is the kind of man that does not want to seek revenge, but justice.  

Day 14- I am thankful for Koreans.  I am so thankful for that culture, because even though I am in the middle of the Philippines I am learning so much about the Korean culture.  I am also getting to eat some tasty Korean food! 

No comments: