Friday, November 8, 2013

Days 7, 8, 9.....

Day 7....Thankful for Comfort Food...

Okay...I know that this seems like a dumb thing to be thankful for, but honestly I am so thankful for those things I find when I am living in another country that just automatically make me think of home.  I am thankful for Pop Tarts, and doritos.  I am thankful that no matter where I go, God gives me just enough of American food to keep me sane.  




Day 8...Thankful for Safety....

I have had my share of crazy adventures overseas.  The airport being closed for 2 1/2 weeks right during Christmas time.  A flood on my street causing school to be closed.  Army tanks rolling in to stop protestors.  Now I can add Typhoon to the list.  I am thankful that God keeps me safe, and continues to work in my life.  It is an awesome feeling.  


Day 9....Thankful for Friends...

I am thankful for friends to laugh with, and have fun with.  Maybe not all my friends are the share your darkest secrets kind of friends, but I am thankful that I have enough of those...that I am okay with just the hang out and have a drink kind of friends.  I am thankful for new connections as well as old ones.  So thankful for how God works to bring people in and out of my life at just the right time.  Ofcourse I can never forget the ones that have seen me through some of my darkest days.  So very thankful!!!

No comments: