Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dancing

Blogging.....day 4



If I was younger I would ask you to dance,
to feel the warmth of your embrace

If I was younger I would know just what to say,
to spur you on to great things on this day

If our lives were different we might not have to fight,
if our lives were different we might be able to see more light

The truth of our hearts, is that we were always far apart
we couldn't make it work despite so many dreams we set up

If I was younger I would be able to say
it doesn't matter there will be someone else one day

If I was younger I wouldn't have to worry,
jobs and money aren't important when you don't have to make a living

If I was younger I would climb the mountain for you,
when I got to the top I would shout out just how much I love you

My heart breaks at the thought of moving on
it isn't what I hoped and its hard to think of what is to come

If I was younger I would think before I spoke,
I would be able to encourage our lives on similar paths,
and make it last 

No comments: