Monday, May 2, 2016

A to Z -Authentic Inspiration: Zest #atozchallenge





My last post in this inspirational a to z challenge!  I am a couple of days behind.  I almost made it, but life got the better of me, and I went hiking instead of writing to clear my head, so that I could write!  


Zest has a couple of different meanings.  The one that inspires me is to have zest, or great enthusiasm.  I think life is about living authentically.  I believe that the only way to truly do that is to be full of enthusiasm for what is going to come next.  

I don't ever want to tire of living.  I don't ever want to tire of changing lives, and doing the very best that I can.  

To live a life of zest is inspiring to me.  It means that I am choosing energy and happiness over the alternative, which often times puts those around us feeling lost, angry and afraid.  

Zest....gives spice to life.  Zest inspires me to live each day to the fullest!!!!





1 comment:

Dan Miller said...

I admire your zest for life and reading your posts offers me inspiration and motivation. I enjoy going on a hike to clear my head before coming back to work creatively. Congrats on finishing the A to Z and good luck with your future endeavors.