Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A New Year.. a new word! Mindful 2022

 Wow!  I can't believe that I haven't written a blog since April!  Life sure has taken a crazy turn, but I am SO happy right where I am.  I'm hoping that 2022 brings more blogs, and  more of me just taking time to be.  I always choose a new word for the year, and this year is no different.  


My word for the year is mindful....being aware of the moment to moment.  Meditating more.  Taking more time to just be.  I feel like I have done this a lot more in the past few years... but I really want to expand on it through this next year.  Probably means some more time for blogging as well.  


I am ready for the year 2021 to be over!  I am ready for a new year.... I have a new place to live, a new job that I am loving even during the hard times.  And I am ready for some new adventures along the way.  


Hoping that I can take more time to practice mindfulness, and lead me to creating mindfulness in my students as well!  

No comments: