Saturday, August 31, 2019

40 Before 40... Two Years to Go!

40 before 40 update....
I know you all have been dying to see this list again!  Ha!  But I have some things to add to it!  :)  I know, I know..... you can't wait!  My latest updates are in Blue!

I have two years to complete this list.  Hopefully I get to going on some of them!  Changed up the list, a little this year... but still pretty excited about these things!  Just wish they didn't cost so much money!  

 #1  Attend a Renaissance Festival  Completed last Fall!  :)  Hope to get to another one soon! 

#2  Celebrate New Year's in New York City and watch the ball drop!  Could 2019 be the year?  Hmmm......   Anyone want to go????  

#3  Pay School Loans down  This will be the year!  

#4  Go Skydiving  2019..... or 2020

#5  Get a tattoo  I have TWO tattoos now!  Yippeee!!!!  Love my elephant and owl!   I really want another one!!!!!!  I already have the next ones picked out!  Ha!  :)   I really want another tattoo!  

#6  Drive the Pacific Coast Highway all the way down California  Maybe next summer (2020)

#7  See a show at the Fox. This needs to happen!  

#8  Get to know 5 good wine and cheese pairings, and host a wine tasting  Planning for Fall 2019

#9  Hike some of the PCT  This is going to be the trip for my 40th birthday!  Get ready! 

#10  Get in the best shape of my life  Blah... I'm sucking that this! 

#11  Learn a new skill.....  Currently learning Quilting

#12  Go to an Art Museum once a year (Yikes, I need to get on this one for this year!)  Ummm.... I really need to start doing this...

#13  Visit Napa Valley

#14  Go on a cruise  Summer 2021

#15  Learn how to cook Risotto    I need to get on this! 

#16  Go to a race track that has cars, not horses! Went to the Derby twice!  That counts!  

#17  Meet a hero (Mandy Hale, Glennon Doyle, Cheryl Strayed)

#18  Be open to new dating opportunities  (I did well with this!!!)  I am going to change this one.... Be open to new dating opportunities, but don't just take any of them, because some of them are CRAZY! I completed this... checking it off the list! I HATE dating!!!!!!  

#19  Take the ultimate U.S. Road Trip 

#20  Read 52 books in 52 weeks!   On book 27!  

#21  Learn to Knit  (Still working on this, but I am a great loom knitter)  Work in progress

#22  Take Spanish and be able to hold a conversation  (Ugh, not so great with this)  Hmmm.....

#23  Read 100 books  (Need to make my list) I have read a lot oFallf books, but I need to be writing them somewhere.  

#24  Get a hair cut at a fancy salon

#25  Cook/Bake all my gma's recipes  Fall 2019!  

#26  Do one kind deed everyday of my life.

#27  Be more intentional  

#28   Drink tea instead of coffee in the afternoon  Changing this  #28 Drink MORE tea!!!!!   Kombucha for the win!  

#29  Run a new race each year.  

#30  Watch every film on AFI top 100  

#31  Go to the doctor/dentist/eye doctor as recommended  (Getting better with this)   Rats, I suck at this!  

#32  Complete a 1/2 marathon  2019 for sure!  

#33  Write a short story  I have an outline of one!   

#34  Take a 24 hour solitude/no phone retreat 4 times a year  (I didn't do this at all)  I'm stinking at this!  

#35  Pray everyday  (More work needed with this)

#36  Donate 2% of income each year to charity

#37  Try yoga   Completed a class this summer!  Hope to again, but need a new teacher.  

#38  Send 10 letters a year to friends far away  (I will do this)

#39  Make something crafty and sell it  (Yay!  I did this!  )  

#40  Step out of my comfort zone at least once a day.

1 comment:

eric said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346