Thursday, April 23, 2015

Absolutely Authentic from A to Z! Tired

I am authentically TIRED!  It is the end of the school year, I am getting ready for my summer camp job that is probably going to end up bringing a little more stress to my life although it will be good stress.  I am so excited for camp.  In fact I get to go to Spring Camp this weekend.  It is going to be relaxed and fun, but I am also very TIRED! 

The end of the school year is bringing so many things....

*kids that are ready for summer
*about 10 million things to get done before May 22nd
*Grandparent's Day
*Spring Camp
*Working out every morning and evening
*sorting through things in order to get ready for next school year


These are just a few of the things I can think of right now.  I am not complaining...I just know that there are seasons in our lives.  This season is a tired one...at least for today!  Tomorrow I might feel different! 









No comments: