Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lent 2019

It's hard for me to believe that it is that time of year again.  This year I want to be very intentional with my Lent journey.  Every year I typically give up social media.  Although I still love social media, it isn't such a stronghold for me.  Instead I find myself just wasting time on mindless things.  So this year I am going to give up sugar, tv/movies and with that comes giving up alcohol.  I know!  It's about to get crazy!  But I have been finding myself just exhausted lately.  So I am going to give up sugar and replace it with only veggies, meat, and fruits.  I am still attempting Keto, but for the next 40 weekdays starting Wednesday, March 6th I am going to try to only live by things grown in the ground, or from animals.  I am going to spend the time I would normally spend mindlessly in front of a tv reading.

Here's to this journey!  May it change me!

No comments: